April 09, 2012

A Woman's Prayer


Sometimes it is hard to formulate the words to pray and may I share with you words that may help you release your burdens into His care? 


My heart has been touched by the needs that have been shared with me so know that I pray alongside you today...

Heavenly Father, even in the midst of troubling circumstances we ask You to continue to show us what it is to be a woman after Your heart -…to have a heart like You. Teach us to wait upon You. Teach us to see You in all things.

Father, before we take a single step toward something new, remind us to come before You and seek Your will. For Your Promise is You know the plans You have for us, plans to prosper and not to harm us, plans to give us hope and a future.

When we don’t hear the answer we want to hear, Lord, help us trust in You with all our heart and lean not on our own understanding.

Help us to acknowledge You in all our ways because then and only then will You direct our paths. Keep our eyes straight ahead, focused on You.

Thank You that You are with us and promise to never leave us or forsake us.

Open our hearts this week to receive all that You have for us.

Father,
I thank You for Your forgiveness - the blood that washes whiter than snow.
I thank You for Your Holy Spirit - that He is our Comforter, our strength.
I thank You for Your peace - may it overshadow every struggle.
I thank You for Your love - for when I feel unloved, You call me beloved.
I thank You for that Name which is above every other name - Jesus. Principalities, powers, both in the seen world and the unseen have to bow to this Name. There IS victory in You.
I thank You Lord that Your promises cover me AND my children AND my grandchildren. They are for my family.

You are the light in the dark.
You are the hope in the despair
You are the anchor in the storm
You are the One who turns mourning into dancing
You are the One who makes a way when there seems to be no way
You are the rejoicing of our heart
We thank you for every blessing, both great and small that You give today.
Father,
Even though it is hard to understand the "why's" and the "when's" there is a submission to Your care and keeping. When the night brings tears - the morning brings mercies fresh and new from His hands. When flesh fails and falls, He forgives and restores. My life, every aspect, every circumstance, every challenge, every fear, every hope, every step... is held firmly in His hands.

Amen.






No comments: