August 18, 2011

Nothing is Hidden (Scripture Reflections)



Nothing is hidden. He knows the end from the beginning. Every step ordained by His loving hand. Each chapter written before life was ever breathed. His tears stained the pages that were full of burdens hard to bear. Ancient words written that even now are not known. The book is still open; a life still to be lived. Chapters full of promises made that have yet to be read. Things not yet done; nothing is hidden to the One who sees.



Isaiah 45: 3,4,9,10 (NKJV)

 “ Listen to Me, O house of Jacob,
And all the remnant of the house of Israel,
Who have been upheld by Me from birth,
Who have been carried from the womb:
Even to your old age, I am He,
And even to gray hairs I will carry you!
I have made, and I will bear;
Even I will carry, and will deliver you

Remember the former things of old,
For I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like Me,
Declaring the end from the beginning,
And from ancient times things that are not yet done,

No comments: