August 21, 2010

The Wounded One

FOR YOUR MAKER IS YOUR HUSBAND – THE LORD ALMIGHTY IS HIS NAME… ISA. 54:5

“IN THAT DAY,” DECLARES THE LORD, “YOU WILL CALL ME ‘MY HUSBAND’” HOS. 2:16

 GOD SHALL MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS  PHIL. 4:19





My child, I see the silent tears and I want to soothe your fears.

Rejected by the one you love; discarded like an old torn glove.

Your head is bent from scorn and shame.


How insignificant you feel; where is the love you thought so real?

My child, I hear your soul cry out “unlovely and unloved, am I”.


The language of the soul I speak, and it’s My love that you must seek.

My love for you is so real and significant you make Me feel.


For I AM your Maker, my precious one, and for you I sent My Son.

He too was rejected and scorned from the ones He called His own.


Come to Me, oh wounded one, for My love is always strong.



No comments: